IMG_8401:
I liked the way she looked in this image however a large piece
of her hair had fallen out which is very distracting and something I feel I wouldn't be able to remove in Photoshop.
With my next images I decided to use the flash on my camera
along with the studio lights as I wasn't getting as much light as I wanted with my images.
I decided to only look for the pouring paint shots as I feel
this would add something to the image.
IMG_8458:
I liked this image as it clearly shows the paint coming out
of her mouth. The colour of the image is a lot better than the other one
however the stray hair that is coming out of the braid bothers me- I feel that
the stray hair would be acceptable if the whole braid was messy however it is
not. This is something that I could remove using Photoshop.
IMG_8459:
This image is my favourite image out of them all as I really
like the formation of the paint coming out of her mouth. The angle of her face
is in a good position and the visible mistakes such as the rips and the hair
can easily be adjusted on Photoshop.
I think I will use this one as my front cover image as I think
it is the most interesting and also something that can capture the eye of the
reader.
No comments:
Post a Comment