Tuesday, 12 January 2016

Photo-shoot Process: Cover Page set up


Once I changed Brooke into her next outfit (the collared shirt was the main outfit piece- we just changed her bottom half to prevent ruining any of the clothes) I did the same process that I did with my test shots- stretching the paper over the frame-.
A problem that I discovered this time round was that my models hair was much bigger than the hair in my test shots. This meant that I had to be a lot more careful with placing her head through the frame. As a result of this there were a lot more rips coming form the paper however I fixed this by taping from behind any large holes knowing that I could remove this in Photoshop later.
Once that was sorted I asked her to hold the frame herself in a particular position. During the image capturing I would just adjust any parts of the frame that needed adjusting.
I also moved the studio lights closer as I found that it wasn't as bright considering I had to be a lot closer to the model. I also brought in a chair that I could sit on to stabilise myself and get the right height (as I am a lot smaller than my model).

No comments:

Post a Comment