Sunday, 10 January 2016

Photo-shoot Process: Set-up

As a result of having to compromise on my photo-shoot location, this room was much smaller than the room I intended to be in. However, with my roll of pink paper I taped it onto the wall and rolled it down to the floor and approx. 2 meters along the floor to give a base for my model. I did this again with another roll of pink paper in line with the previous one to give me a wider area of background to work with. I have already taken into consideration that there would be a visible line across the backdrop however I will be manipulating this in Photoshop. I then taped it to the floor to prevent the paper from moving or tearing during the shoot.

I used studio lights to generate a clear and professional image and to help remove any unwanted shadows which could ruin my final images.
I am already familiar with using studio lighting and cameras (the camera I used for this shoot was a Canon 600D) therefore I found this process to be comfortable and enjoyable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment